Version 1.3.0 is a bug and security fix release. It's highly recommended that all instances of Packet Guardian be updated to 1.3.0.
This version contains a database migration to allow user permissions to be manageable from the web interface. This migration will take place automatically when the program starts. As always, make a backup of the database before any upgrade.
- Permissions on blacklisted users 918adf2
- Old sessions cleanup task ee1435a
- Issues with stale database connections ac2f5c9
- JSON encoding of Device object dc769fb
- Permissions on GET device api 525b6fd
- Error when blacklisting a blacklisted device fc6de6f
- GET device api consistency cff340e
- Couple formatting issues on smaller screens b2644d7, 2506717